Get your myspace counter

Pembaca Bloggerku yang setia

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Out :'(

3:00ptg, 26 June 2011.


about this time..i just now go out with someones.~ huhu...so happy todAy,,,!!!! arghh,, nevermind,he now belongs to me~!!! thankyou God.... arghh...~ just now, he hold my hand tightly when i a bit to fall... hurm...

but,, about 6pm...my mood becomes unhappy and angry... That's Sha Gua(m) was not satisfied with me and wants looking for quarrel...!! oh!! u think u good? u think u can proud of others people?? please don't be Noticed!!! if u want to looking for quarrel with me and others....CAN!!! sure,can... i will ask u all my question, and i hope u do not cheat.... listen here Sha Gua!!! i only love him!i can't leave him... please, don't stir our relationship....thanks!
and one things.... how come u cheat ur Feelings? about Love, no cheating other wnts else!

0 comments: